Volunteering for the Men’s and Women’s alliance is a great way to help students in need of support and guidance.
General volunteers will support through community service events, dealing with administrative tasks, helping out at school events and much more.
What is Required?
- Fill out the online application form
- Interview required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A commitment to volunteer for at least one hour per week.
- A criminal background check (Required if you receive a position)
- Be able to attend a general orientation/training session.
- A sincere desire to working with students